- We use EPA registered disinfectants that kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1, MRSA, Norovirus, HIV, Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Hepatitis A, B, and C, Ebola virus, mold, fungus, and SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- We only use disinfectants that are EPA registered and NSF certified
- Non-flammable and alcohol-free
- Bonds to surfaces and textiles
- No rinsing or wiping required
- Reduce cross-contamination
- Safe for all environments
- Safe for children, adults, and animals
- Provides long-term, persistent, residual protection that is colorless, odorless, and dries clear
What People Say
Safe Sanitize uses an eco-friendly approach to disinfection by using proven, patented electrostatic spraying for complete surface wrap using up to 65% less chemicals and delivering superior professional results.
Sanitize Hard to Reach Areas
Safe Sanitize effectively disinfects hard to reach places such as beneath chairs, tables, and grab rails, as well as high-touch areas such as POS terminals, electronics, telephones, keypads, faucets, and door handles.
Short dwell time in minutes with no need to touch or wipe surfaces. This provides a fast and effective application method while using less solution.
Liquid Adhesion & Coverage in Less Time
Electrostatic spray application of EPA registered disinfectants enables quick and effective surface sanitization. As fully-charged droplets adhere to surfaces, they spread evenly without buildup, pooling, or drips. This application method allows the solution to cover hidden and hard to reach areas, and covers large areas in a small amount of time. Our approach with this service will save you time and money.
Let’s get in touch
We stay in constant communication with our customers until the job is done.
For emergency service, please contact us by phone.
How do I get my location or fleet Safe Certified?
Order our always-on Safe Protect service
Have your location or fleet serviced every 4-6 weeks with Safe Protect Always-On disinfection
Receive a Safe Sanitize Certified seal to display to customers and employees.
Why Electrostatic Disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection is a scientific process that kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria on every surface.
What People Are Saying About Us!
– Kelly Taylor
“You can’t go wrong with Safe Sanitize. The service was impeccable. We called and they had a team out within 24 hours. In today’s times, we are taking every precaution to keep our employees and staff safe! We appreciated the attention to detail, knowledge, and expertise.”
– Doug Johnson